This product is for the PowerTray Mounting Platform, Support Leg, and mounting hardware.
For all Blue Sea accessories, Cables, Hardware, and terminals needed for installation Click Here
1/8th Inch 5052 Aircraft Aluminum - Possibly a little overkill to use for mounting electrical accessories that tend to weigh in the ounces, not pounds. But with a weight coming in at 3X lighter than steel and corrosion resistance far superior to even stainless steel, aluminum is the clear choice for weathering the harsh conditions we put our vehicles though.
Waterjet manufacturing - Guarantees precise cuts with an accuracy of ±0.003", which is why it is used globally in many industries for intricate designs and jobs which require high tolerances.
Chamfered edges - This is the only step where we cut corners (hehe). To avoid sharp edges we chamfer all jagged edges and corners by hand with a specialized high-speed router bit. So you don't have to worry about cutting your hands or scratching your vehicles paint during installation. Also with a 45° chamfer on the edges you minimize the risk of vibration wearing though the protective sleeving on cables and wires which would short out the circuit.
Perfect fit - Don't sacrifice access to your factory fuse block with other mounts! Each PowerTray is designed around your factory components.
Unparalleled stability - Utilizing three points of contact, you can be sure that your valuable electronics are safe and supported by including an additional support leg that secures the far-side of the tray to the lower inner fender.
High Quality JIS Class 10.9 Steel Hardware - Your entire Toyota is built with JIS (Japanese industrial standard) hardware so why should your aftermarket parts be any different.
Power Made Easy - Delivered right to your door with step-by-step installation instructions.
This PowerTray will fit the following vehicles:
- Toyota FJ cruiser 07-14 with Automatic Transmission
- Unfortunately manual transmission FJ's have a clutch fluid reservoir mounted in the same location the PowerTray is designed to install. So if your FJ has a manual transmission then shoot us an email with pictures of the reservoir and please include vehicle info like year, make, and model so we can go over options for relocating the reservoir. Sales@Powertrays.com
- Note: FJ cruiser's with the rear 400w inverter may have a small relay box bolted to the fender that will need trimmed. CLICK HERE for pic of bracket.
- Toyota 4th and 5th gen 4Runner's 02-Current
- Note: 2020+ 4runners have an additional relay/fuse box located on the fender that will need to be relocated closer to the cab of the vehicle in order to install this PowerTray. CLICK HERE to see the process.
- Lexus GX470 02-09 and GX460 10-Current
- Note: These vehicles may have a plastic vanity cover that will need to be removed and discarded. But nothing should actually hinder installation.
*If you see something say something! If you notice any inaccurate info above let us know so we can update it. Sales@PowerTrays.com