sPOD SourceSE has everything you need integrated into one sturdy device.
The sPOD SE utilizes automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity! The sPOD SourceSE is a fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple installation hardware, engineered and 100% manufactured in the United States.
- Fully programmable Digital controlled system.
- Eight circuits rated @30amps @12.5vdc per circuit that are user friendly terminal block for attaching accessories.
- Expandable (Daisy Chained selectable) to up to 32 circuits with simple plug-n-play features!
- Low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection circuit has spec voltage cutoff at 11.2 VDC with a two-minute delay before shutting down the SourceSE. This is useful when you have accessories turned on while the vehicle is not running. When the vehicle starts, the accessories can then be used again. The low voltage battery protection circuit can be turned off with the DIP switches.
- No more worrying about what rated fuse to install! The system will protect from 1.5 amps to 30 amps automatically. The SourceSE incorporates a failsafe self-healing fault protection system. Fuses have been eliminated (for all accessory outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor. This is a great feature for low maintenance and troubleshooting
- Shield receptacle for the optional Bluetooth module for a plug-n-play end-user upgrade. This creates a scalable platform for future optional enhancements.
- One single ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection and reset.
Specifically designed with your vehicle in mind.
- Waterjet cut out of 1/8" Brushed Aluminum.
- Perfectly bent to match the angle of the inner fender.
- PowerTrays achieves unparalleled stability with the use of an additional support leg that secures the far side of the tray to the lower fender.
- Ships right to your front door with full color instructions and all mounting hardware needed for installing your PowerTray.
- Made in Colorado
1 sPOD PowerTray
1 Support Leg
1 Hardware Bag (Includes longer replacement screws to flush mount the sPOD)
Manual transmission models have a clutch fluid reservoir in this location that is not compatible with this tray.
Automatic transmission models do not have to worry about this.
This option has more to to do with Tacoma models as the braking system changes between models.
4Runners / FJ Cruisers / GX 470 vehicles don't really need to worry about this question and can select N/A if model is unknown.
Note: The upmost care is taken to ensure the brushed aluminum finish is blemish free. However, due to all the manufacturing processes that are required to deliver a finished product, small surface blemishes may be present.