Blue Sea 8 Circuit ST Blade Compact Fuse Box with Cover
The Blue Sea 5046 8 circuit compact fuse box provides surface mount circuit protection for ATO/ATC fuses in a compact footprint. Single side design allows wire entry from one side to minimize footprint. 100 Amp max per block, 30 Amp max per circuit. Includes clear snap-in cover. Fuses not included.
The installation kit is provided only for applications where the intended mounting location for the Fuse Box is on a PowerTray (or similar product that mounts in the same location).
Includes 1 Positive 4 AWG Battery Cable + Mounting Hardware
*If mounting the Blue Sea Fuse Box in a different location, please order just the device itself and purchase the appropriate cables Here.
These options clarify what the stud diameter is at the source. Battery cable lugs utilize different size eyelets for different applications. Tell us what your battery cable will connect to and we will build it with the proper size lug.
- It is recommended that all battery cables be fused at the power source (Positive Terminal of Battery)
- If "Other" is chosen, please leave a note in your shopping cart specifying the stud size the cable will attach to.
- The ground cable will automatically be made to attach to the fender grounding bolt next to the main battery.
All battery cables are made in house with high quality, USA Made welding cable.
- Fine strand welding cable is superior to typical automotive battery cable due to its high amperage capacity and flexibility.
- Each cable comes wrapped in a braided expandable sleeving to protect from abrasions.
- Marine-grade adhesive lined Heat shrink keeps out the harsh environment
- Professionally Crimped Tinned Copper Battery Cable Lugs.