High-amp, Type III, and waterproof. The 187 Series Resettable Waterproof Circuit Breakers are the best choice for circuit protection in a harsh Off Road environment.
Marine rated 187 series circuit breaker features manual switching and heavy duty circuit protection from 50 to 200 Amp loads. Type III waterproof circuit breakers are typically used in automotive auxiliary and DC accessory branch circuits for trucks, buses, RVs and marine applications.
These heavy duty circuit breakers are panel mountable and reqire a 2.25" hole opening to mount through. Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device. Robust 5/16" M8 terminals provide high torque connections.
- Available in 200A and 100A sizes
- May be used in 6-48 VDC applications
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- Large Clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 M8 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
High quality stainless steel machine screws with locking serrated flange nuts will securely fasten this fuse block to the PowerTray and keep it there for good. Hardware comes the exact length needed for a professional looking install.