High-amp, Type III, and waterproof. The Eaton Bussmann 187F Series Resettable Waterproof Circuit Breaker are the best choice for circuit protection in a harsh Off Road environment.
Marine Rated 187 Series Circuit Breaker features a manual switching and heavy duty circuit protection from 50 to 200 Amp loads. Type III waterproof circuit breakers are typically used in automotive auxiliary and DC accessory branch circuits for trucks, buses, RVs and marine applications
187 Heavy duty series Circuit Breakers are surface or Panel mountable and may be used in very wet environments. Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device. Robust 5/16" M8 terminals provide high torque connections.
- Available in 200A and 100A sizes
- May be used in 6-48 VDC applications
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large Clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 M8 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
High quality M5x0.8 stainless steel machine screws with locking serrated flange nuts will securely fasten this circuit breaker to the PowerTray and keep it there for good. Hardware comes the exact length needed for a professional looking install.