**(Important) Please leave a detailed description in the note section of your shopping cart, specifying what/ where each side of the cable is attaching to.
Specify which cable - source location and stud size // Load location and stud size.
For cable sizes not listed please select the next size up and detail your desired length in the note section of your shopping cart. For example, an 8 inch positive cable is ordered as a 1 foot; or a 19 inch ground cable is ordered at 2 feet.
- 1/0 Pos (5FT) - Passenger side firewall aux battery Location with Dual MRBF Fuse Holder (1/4 stud) // Switch Pros on Switch Pros PowerTray (5/16 stud).
- 1/0 Neg (1FT) - Main Battery with OEM terminals (5/16 stud) // Blue Sea Ground Busbar on Switch Pros PowerTray (1/4 stud).
Notice how each example indicates the location of the Power Source and Electrical Load (accessory), plus the stud size for the proper size battery cable lug.
If you are unsure which battery terminals you need, emails us and we can help you with a custom invoice.
Custom Battery cables are nonreturnable
- All battery cables are made in house with high quality, USA made welding cable.
- Fine strand welding cable is superior to typical automotive battery cable due to its high amperage capacity and flexibility.
- Each cable comes wrapped in a braided expandable sleeving to protect from abrasions.
- Marine-grade adhesive lined heat shrink keeps out the harsh environment.
- Professionally crimped high quality tinned copper battery cable lugs.