By introducing a grounding busbar in your electrical configuration you gain the ability to neatly coordinate the negative wires in one convenient location.
A busbar eliminates the poor practice of sheet metal screws or the need to extend the negative wires and clutter the negative terminal of the battery
Also, a poor ground is often the most common source for an electrical "Gremlin". Having a proper grounding busbar ensures a reliable ground every time. Eliminating what could be hours of troubleshooting.
- Industry standard busbar for the collection of negative or AC ground circuits
- Can also be used as busbar for positive power distribution
- Maximum Voltage: 300V AC, 48V DC
- Continuous Rating: 100 Amps
- Number of Screw Terminals: (5) size #8-32
- Number of Terminal Studs: (2) size #10-32
- Includes removable clear plastic cover
- Base Material: Reinforced Polycarbonate
- Bus Material: Tin-Plated Copper CDA 110/UNS 11000
- Dimensions: 4.20"L x 0.90"H x 1.10"D
High quality stainless steel machine screws with locking serrated flange nuts will securely fasten this fuse block to the PowerTray and keep it there for good. Hardware comes the exact length needed for a professional looking install.