Blue Sea Single MRBF Terminal Fuse Block
The highly popular Marine Rated Battery Fuse (MRBF) is ideal in automotive applications.
Due to the high vibration/abrasion battery cables are subject to, extra steps must be taken to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
If a power cable is accidentally grounded by either wearing through the protective coating on the cable or being pinched in an accident, the rapid discharge of energy may/will cause a fire.
To combat this, PowerTrays doubles up the protection by adding a second layer of braided, abrasion resistant, cable sheathing around all custom cables.
However, fusing your power cable at the source with an MRBF is the only way to guarantee your safety if anything were to compromise a power cable.
- Single MRBF design provides high current protection in tight space locations.
- Ideal circuit protection for high powered devices
- Isolated stud design uses standard 1/4" hardware and permits stacking of terminals
- Insulating cap prevents accidental shorts
- Hardware included
- Fuses are an additional $13 each
- Maximum Amerage: 300A
40A - medium sized loads such as Air Compressors
100A - high power devices such as Fuse Boxes / Switch Pros SP 8100 / sPOD
200A - Heavy Duty, Ideal for starter / Alternator / Jump starting
300A - Super Dudy, High Output Alternator / Winch
**Electrical Accessories may take up to one week to ship.