High-amp, Resettable, and Waterproof. These Circuit Breakers are built specifically to endure the harsh off road environments we put out rigs though.
They may look similar to other cheap circuit breakers found online but don't be fooled. The positive engagement when cycling though the manual trip button and reset lever lets you feel the quality of these breakers. We're not willing to put our name on just any hunk of plastic!
These marine rated circuit breakers feature manual switching and heavy duty circuit protection from 30 to 250 Amp loads. Robust 3/8" stainless steel terminals provide high torque connections and the compact design allows them to be securely mounted to any flat surface with 3 fastening locations. Or, use 3M double sided VHB for a clean modification-free install.
- Available in 30A to 250A sizes
- May be used in 6-48 VDC applications
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- Fully Waterproof
- Large Clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 3/8" stainless steel terminals provide high torque connections
- Manual trip button for cutting power to your system.
- Resettable lever engages firmly
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
*Note: 250 Amp circuit breakers do not have a manual trip button. This is a safety feature as manually tripping such a high load can be dangerous. They do still operate as a resettable circuit breaker, just without the manual trip button on top.