The Single ZCASE is a Minimal Footprint Bolt Down Fuse with a wide rating range up to 600A in the same packaging size. The Time Current characteristic is similar to the well known MEGA Design and can used as full wire protection until 250A. Higher ratings mostly used for typically Starter Fuse application as a protector fuse. The fuse design is optimized for a one bolt connection.
- Operating temperature:-40 to 125C
- Terminal: Tin plated copper
- Voltage Rating: 32VDC
- Interrupting Rating: 2000A @ 32VDC VDC
- Full family (40-600A) available upon request.
- Operating temperature: 257°F (125°C) to -40°F (-40°C)
- Minimal footprint
- Fuse design is optimized for a one bolt connection