High-amp, Type III, and waterproof. The 187 Series Resettable Waterproof Circuit Breakers are the best choice for circuit protection in a harsh Off Road environment.
Marine rated 187 series circuit breaker features manual switching and heavy duty circuit protection from 50 to 200 Amp loads. Type III waterproof circuit breakers are typically used in automotive auxiliary and DC accessory branch circuits for trucks, buses, RVs and marine applications.
This 187 heavy duty series circuit breaker is surface mountable and only requires 3 small mounting holes. Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device. Robust 5/16" M8 terminals provide high torque connections.
- Available in 200A and 100A sizes
- May be used in 6-48 VDC applications
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- Large Clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 M8 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements